Today, we all know about China. It is a very well-known country for producing cheap materials. So, some people might think that China can’t produce high-profile products which is a completely wrong idea. Today, china is focusing on 3D printing technology—a very high-end technology. Very few countries in the world are doing well in this technology, and China is one of them. Surely, traditional manufacturing methods will be used less in the near future. The trend has already started. This article talks about some important improvements in China in 3D printing technology. Read it attentively. You might learn some important information about this wonderful technology.
- You will be amazed to know that China achieved staggering 163 million dollars last year from 3D printers. It is believed that by 2016, it will be around 1.6 billion dollars which will make China the largest user of 3D printers.
- Beijing started investing in 3D technology in 1992.
China organized its first conference on 3D printing in 2013.
- Dalian University of Technology made the largest 3D printer ever.
- Today, China has 10 3D printing innovation centers. The Chinese government has already spent 32.6 million dollars in this state-of-the-art technology.
- One of the best things about China is that in many universities and vocational schools, additive manufacturing technology is a part of their education.
- If you search on Alibaba, then you will find lots of 3D printers and their providers.
- Good news is that China has already started selling smartphone cases worldwide.
This is only the beginning. No doubt in the near future China is expected to flourish in 3D printing technology. Not only china, but also other countries are also expected to do wonderful things using 3D printing technology. If they can do it, then the world will be a better, easier place to live in. We hope for the success of 3D printing technology.